Wednesday 17 September 2014

Woman Spends N7M to Change Into 'Sex Doll


 

 Victoria Wild, an attractive model has, in the thirst to be a sex doll, spent £30,000 (7,964,613.12) on a cosmetic surgery.
Victoria Wild before undergoing the dramatic surgery
Victoria Wild before undergoing the dramatic surgery
Before the surgery
Before the surgery
The model whose full names are Latvian Victoria Wild was said to have undergone three different levels of surgeries to have her boobs become the way they look right now. The boobs are said to have been enlarged to a whopping 32G, and she has also done a permanent lip implants and botox to transform herself to resemble an inflatable love toy.
Victoria Wild after the surgery
Victoria Wild after the surgery
PAY-Victoria-Wild
When the 30-year-old, who lives in Cannes, France, was asked how about how she feels about her new self, she admitted that she loves the attention she has been receiving.
She said:
 “Who wouldn’t want to be treated like a bimbo doll? “It’s such a sexy look.”People stare at me in the street and I love the way I stand out.”
READ ALSO:
However, Victoria made it known that her ‘sugar daddy boyfriend’ was responsible for her new look financially. The model’s epic transformation began in 2011 when she spent £25,000 on three boob jobs in Hungary.
PAY-Victoria-Wild
Victoria said her obsession with looking like a doll began while she was still a teenager. “I had a very normal childhood, living in a small village in the countryside,”I was very slim and blonde and people would call me Barbie, but I hated my small A cup boobs.”I didn’t like myself or the way I looked. I had an inferiority complex.
“I didn’t know about plastic surgery at that age, but I would always dream about resembling a sexy bimbo doll with huge breasts and insanely big lips. “I loved the way dolls looked and how sexy they were. They are so bright and bold. It was this fantasy in my head”, she said.
PAY-Victoria-Wild
Victoria who says she wants to be known for being the first sex doll however made it known that her new look has gotten her more modelling works.
It would be recalled that just recently,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive