Tuesday 6 January 2015

Happy New Year From Esteem gist (Visions/Declarations For 2015)

Happy New Year From Jovialmum ( Visions/Declarations For 2015)
My Prophetic Visions/Declarations For 2015
I was in a trance earlier yesterday, and got swept off by these
avalanche of prophetic visions which I intend sharing with my fellow Fb fans.
Below are my "sure banker" prophetic utterances for 2015. if none don't happen, I'll deactivate my account. These are "sure banker"
prophecies. I'm never wrong.
1. This year must end in 31st of December and start on 1st of
January!! No matter how irregular February might try to be, this
prophecy must come to pass. If you wan argue am, mo we bet
$1000-$1000. Winner takes all.
2. Either Goodluck Jonathan or Buhari will win the 2015 Presidential election.

3. Hmmm.. This vision is not clear, but it seems like Seun will still
not marry this year. I'll update this when the vision becomes clearer.
4. A lot condoms will be used this year, many condoms!! I see a lot of abortions too. Pray hard people.
5. A woman will lose the Presidential election.
6. After 2015 Presidential election, either Ngeneukwenu, Berem,
Cleverly, Omenka, Barcanista, Obiagelli, Cramjones, Egift,
Donphilopus; or Firefire, Ngwakwe, Ichiidodo, Atlwireless,
Sincere9jerian, Tomakint, Tít, will end up in tears or anguish
depending on who lost/won in 2015 Presidential election.
7. Harmattan must come in December. If it doesn't, call me bàstard!!
8. *Nairaland again? Hmmm.. Yes, I can see the vision.* Yes o, Mr./Ms. Nairaland contest must hold and ONE person will win. I repeat, ONE person will win not two.
9. Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dike, Wizkid, Davido, Omotola, Genevive
Nnaji, Linda Ikeji, Chika Ike, Toke Makinwa, etc., will slug it out for who rules the Fb, this year.
10. Boko Haram will strike again.
11. Sun must shine, and rain must fall. Quote me on this one.
12. Some people will fail WAEC, NECO and JAMB, while some people will pass them. I saw this vision clear yesterday. Many people will graduate this year too.
13. *Yes!! I can see it!!* Our politicians will sign a MOU with a
foreign consortium, promising us that the said project will be
completed in 2054. Our children will grow up and find these
politicians' children/family members take the helm of our country's affairs ONLY to sign another MOU promising them of that project being completed in 2100. Maybe it's our 5th generation that will reap the benefits. GEJ and Buhari take note!!
14. Our crops will be grown and harvested!!
15. Dr. Sid and Peter Okoye's wives MUST give birth this year!! I'm dead sure. If it doesn't happen, may I be banned for life.
16. Maga must pay, Musicians will sell their albums, thieves will rob and some will be caught!!
17. ONE team ONLY will win the various leagues and Champions
league. ONE only, not TWO.
18. *Nairaland again? WOW!! Hmmm.. Yes, I can see it now!!*
People will wail and cry, "Nairaland has gone to the dogs... What is D'banj topic doing at FP?... I'm leaving NL for good.." But yet these people will still have NL app on their phone to update them about FP topics. Even those that deactivated will come back with alternate monikers or as guest while pretending as if they're gone.
19. Jonathan will be blamed for a lot of things, even for people
impregnating their wives and for rain falling.
20. Ladies and gentlemen, pray hard!! I see a lot weddings coming y'all way, BUT as Asoebi girls and Best men.
21. Febuary 14, Valentine's day, will be bloody. Very bloody. ladies,you know what I'm talking about.
22. Super Eagles will not play in the CAF Nations Cup.
24. Arsenal will not win the league nor the Champions league.
25. APC supporters, pray hard because I see Fashola and Amaechi handing over to another candidate and stepping down AFTER the elections.
26. NEPA/PHCN must cause power outage.
27. Finally, I see the good Lord blessing our hustles this year,
crowning the effort of our hands with success, children (for the
barren), jobs (for the unemployed), a good man/woman (for the
single and lonely), joy (for the sad ones), good results (for those
taking exams), and long life for ALL.
Happy new year to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive