Sunday 2 November 2014

Is it wise to resign my oil & gas job and focus on my husband's biz?

From a female CPB reader
"My husband has just advised I resign my oil and gas job so I can focus on a business he started years before we met and married. It is our belief that every family should own at least one business of their own. As much as I buy into that belief, I am hesitant to resign my oil and gas job as I don't know whether it would be a wise decision for me as a wife to abruptly just resign. Would it also be wise for me to insist that we have a legal framework where we have equal ownership of the company? Am thinking this would cause a friction between us. I'm also making a lot of money where I work now and I don't know what things will be like working with my husband. I really need your advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive