Thursday 16 October 2014

BEEF OVER: Snoop Dogg Apologises To Iggy Azalea



image
Snoop Dogg has apologised to Iggy Azalea after days of feuding between the pair – and despite sinister footage being released of him threatening her just hours before, Iggy has ACCEPTED.
The singer – who branded the 42-year-old rapper “an a**” after he said she looked like a man without make-up on – accepted his apology shortly after he posted a video declaring a truce between them on Instagram.
The rapper told his fans he decided to bury the hatchet with the 24-year-old Australian star after speaking to her manager T.I., saying: “I just got off the phone with my homeboy TIP, the king of Atlanta. It’s officially over. No more bad talk. I apologise. I apologise, I’m sorry. I won’t do it again.”
He also posted the video on Twitter, adding: “It’s over I’m bac on my cool st no harm no foul (sic).”
Although he never mentioned Iggy by name, she responded on Twitter shortly afterwards, tweeting: “I appreciate the apology @snoopdogg”
image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive